Sunday 12 January 2014

Weekly Round-Up for Week Two

Hi Everyone,

I have decided that if I have something like JumpStart 2014 going on, in any particular month I will have a separate post for everything related to it.

I will then do a full round up post for everything, including the class/activity and all other projects, even if they already have their own post. Hopefully I will have time to create outside these and I can post them here too.

Life.Paper.Scrapbook Color Challenge. Unfortunately, I missed the deadline but just a minute or two, I will do better next time :)


I also completed the Skissedilla Challenge #231. I really enjoyed doing this page and had fun experimenting with using Liquid Nails for the texture in the background.


See you all again soon.

Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment