Thursday 2 January 2014

Creative JumpStart 2014



Hi Everyone,

I am back on today to talk about Creative JumpStart 2014.

CJS2014Lable

I love Creative JumpStart. This will be my second year and last was fantastic!!

Nathalie Kalbach does an amazing job setting everything up and the JumpStarters are so creative and inspiring. On that point so are all the Jumpers :-)

So look forward to some creative and fun pages from me as travel on this amazing journey that is Creative JumpStart 2014.

See you all again soon.

Love
Michelle

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, last year was so much fun, I'm excited to be back into it. Obviously I got here via cjs14; it's nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, excited here, your my first comment ever!! So thanks very much, and I'm off to visit your blog :)

      Delete