Thursday 10 April 2014

7 Dots Studio March Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone,

The challenge for March for 7 Dots Studios is Fly Away.

And here is my entry:

 
Here are some close ups:  



To create this page I started with my favourite stencil, by Finabair aka Anna Dabrowska. My process can be seen here in my Moulding Paste versus Joint Compound Tutorial

I then added a piece of Night's Fever paper from the Dreamer Collection as my base for the remainder of my page. I ruffed up the edges of the paper with my Prima Distresser. I added butter muslin under my photo, the butterfly is from a ring I bought at my local cheapie shop and the jeweled pieces are from a pair of shoes I bought at my local op-shop. I then added my my title.

See you all again soon.

Love
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. Great background work! Love the tones! Thank you for joining to the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the background work!! great page!! so glad you joined us at the 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and the background work is gorgeous!!Thanks for joining us at 7 Dots Studio Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete